• Backup Error 527: "At least one 'skipping file' event was triggered ..."
1. Make sure that you don't have the family file open elsewhere, including Legacy Charting or any of the other add-on programs. If so close them and try backing up again.
2. If no add-on programs are running, next start the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del on the keyboard. Check both the Applications and Processes tabs. If any of the add-on programs are listed here, please end them. Try backing up again.
3. If no add-on programs are listed in the Task Manager, then reboot your computer and try backing up again.
4. In Legacy run Check and Repair (click on File and select File Maintenance > Check/Repair). Click No in any error message boxes that might popup during the repair steps.
5. One of our users reported that he was able to do the backup after reinstalling Legacy when all else failed.[Back to Top]