• Downloaded Setup File is Corrupted
- If the setup file that you downloaded and saved is corrupted or the file size incorrect, please delete it from your hard drive.
- You can search for the Legacy6Setup file on your hard drive by clicking the Start button on your computer Desktop and selecting Search > Files or Folders on the start menu.
- The Search window will open. Please type Legacy6Setup in the Named: box, then change the Look in: box to My Computer and click the Search button. The computer will search itself for the setup file and show its location. The setup file can be deleted right from the Search Results screen by highlighting it (click only once on it) and pressing the Delete key on your keyboard.
We recommend that you use either Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator to download Legacy. It is fastest to install Legacy from the Web and RUN or OPEN the setup file when downloading. (People using Mozilla Firefox may be unable to run the setup file from the Web because of the extremely tight security features built into it.)
We recommend a high-speed Internet connection (DSL or cable modem work the best). Dial-up connections frequently experience problems because of the time involved in downloading. Please do not cancel the download as this will break your Legacy program and you will have to download all over again to fix the problem.
- Unless your have a specific reason for doing so, installing Legacy from the Web is faster and prone to fewer problems than downloading and saving it on your hard drive.