Error '7' Out of Memory
• Runtime Error
'9' Subscript out of range
'1007' Decompression Unsuccessful
Please make certain that your system has enough memory -- 256 MB is minimum.
Please update your Legacy program by clicking on Internet > Check for Legacy Update.... and follow the prompts. If your error is the type that won't let you into the program, click here to get the update.
Users of Legacy Family Tree 7.5 or earlier, please click here and download and install the final build.
If the errors persist, please do the following:
Delete from the Legacy folder on your hard drive any files that end with a .USR extension.
- Run File Maintenance - Check/Repair (File > File Maintenance > Check/Repair). Next try Legacy again.
- If the error persists, export your records into a new Legacy family file, which you should use:
1. Click File on the menu bar and select Export To from the file menu.
2. Choose Legacy File from the submenu and proceed.
3. Give the file you will export to a new name and click Save.
4. The Export screen will open. Please click the large Start Export button. (If you get a message about sources, click Don't Assign a Source.)
5. Next try Legacy again using the new file and delete the old one when you are satisfied with the results.