• No Legacy Icon (Shortcut) after Installing
You can make a Legacy icon (shortcut) on your desktop screen following these steps:
- Using the RIGHT mouse button, click once on the desktop screen where there are no icons.
- On the popup menu click New > Shortcut to open the Create Shortcut screen.
- Type C:\Legacy\Legacy.exe for the location of the item and then click Next.
- Change the name of shortcut from Legacy.exe to Legacy 7 and then click Finish.
Test the icon (shortcut) and if Legacy starts, you are done.
If the icon (shortcut) doesn't work or can't be created, then re-install Legacy from the Web by visiting http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/DownloadLegacy.asp.