Photo Album Options
Picture Tips Menu
You can print a
Scrapbook (Photo Album) containing all the pictures you have collected for an individual. These pictures can be printed in different sizes and can include the caption and description associated with each one.
The Picture Scrapbook Options (Photo Album Options) window can be reached two different ways. Either by choosing
Scrapbook from the View menu to display the Picture Scrapbook Options where you then click the
Print Scrapbook button, or by clicking the Pictures button associated with any individual or marriage. This displays the
Picture Gallery where you then click the Print Pictures button. From here you can set many options pertaining to the layout of the printed photo album.
When printing only tagged pictures, make sure they are checked (tagged)
in the Picture Gallery.
- Title and Subtitle—The title and subtitle are printed at the top of each page, above the pictures.
- Pictures Per Page—The size of the pictures varies according to the size of the page and the number of pictures printed on each page. You can select from one to thirty pictures per page.
- Picture Spacing—The pictures can also be printing with different spacing between them.
Pictures printed with Tight spacing are larger than those printed with Loose spacing.
- What to Include—Each picture can include its Caption and/or file name, printed above it, and the Description and Date printed below. You can specify that the Description be left- or center-justified. A drop shadow is also available to give the pages a 3D effect.
- Page Numbering—Each page can include the page number in various locations and can optionally be preceded by the word "Page". You can also specify the starting page number. This is useful if you are going to insert the album into another report, such as an Ahnentafel Book report.
- Margins—You can set the top, bottom, left and right margins of the pages being printed.
- Orientation—The pages can be printed in portrait or landscape
You can specify the font name, size and style to be used in each section of the photo album.
When you have set all the options for the photo album printout, click either the Preview button to see an on-screen view of the album before actually printing, or click Print to have all the photo album sent directly to the printer.